Junior PPC Executive
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our PPC team as a Junior PPC Executive. This is an entry level role, so no previous PPC experience is needed. Our team will be teaching you PPC from the ground up, ensuring that you have a clear training plan and set objectives. You will be assisting the team working on some of well-known brands, as well as smaller up and coming brands.You’ll need to learn fast, be good with numbers and have the drive to grow within the agency. We pride ourselves in the way we communicate with our clients and the results we have achieved; we want you to be the same.
- Following training plans
- Supporting our PPC managers with client management and optimisation
- Building ad campaigns, budget tracking and campaign monitoring
- Executing optimisation tasks
- Writing creative ad copy
- Client communications – developing a rapport with clients
- Assisting with monthly reporting – what has been done, results achieved, what we are waiting for from clients and suggestions for moving forward
- No PPC experience needed, exposure to digital marketing will help
- Quick learner with a bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive, and potential
- Ability to multitask and quickly switch between tasks
- Strong communicator
- Strong mathematical ability
- Has worked in a team environment and not afraid to share ideas
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Personable & articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- We are super flexible, friendly, and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- In-house training and career progression
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours – 8am – 9.30am to 4:30pm-6.00pm
- 4pm finish EVERY FRIDAY (not just the summer J)
- Free bar
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
- Ping Pong and Foosball tables
- Summer and Christmas Parties
At Passion Digital we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. We focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
Passion Digital is an advocate for continuous development and career progression. We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow grows our company, our clients and our community.
Passion Digital are a full-service digital performance marketing agency. We have dedicated content, design and development resource in house and this ability to be in complete control of our output, means that we are able to deliver innovative, award winning campaigns!