Paid Search Executive
Passion Digital is a dynamic independent agency with a talented team of 35+ professionals. For the past decade, we have been delivering top-notch services to our clients and have built a reputation as a go-to company for full-service capabilities.
Our team is made up of passionate individuals who are dedicated to their craft and are always striving to push the boundaries and come up with innovative solutions.
We’re all about rewarding ambition and helping our team members grow, so if you’re interested in learning more about opportunities for career development, just ask us in the interview!
If you’re looking to join a company where you can make a real impact and grow both personally and professionally, Passion Digital is the place for you.
We’re looking for a new and enthusiastic person to join our digital marketing agency.
Your core responsibility will be supporting our account managers with day-to-day account management, campaign implementation, performance & data analysis, and client reporting across all Paid Media platforms with a focus on Paid Search.
You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work – if you agree with everything, we do then you’re not adding value.
The ideal candidate will be personable, proactive, and organised.
- At least 1 year Paid Media experience
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive, and potential
- Be able to plan your own time and prioritise effectively
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint
- Personable & articulate with excellent written and spoken English
- Have managed Google and Bing Ad accounts, other platforms help
- Knowledge and experience of Google Analytics (other platforms a bonus)
- Knowledge of Google Data Studio
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Organised and strong analytical skills
- The core part of this role is supporting the management of Paid Search accounts across Google and Bing, including ongoing optimisation for multiple clients
- There will be an element of client management – supporting on client communication, developing a rapport with clients, keeping them updated & educated on everything Paid Search
- Contributing to monthly reporting – what has been done, results achieved, what we are waiting for from clients – CPA, ROI, ideas, and suggestions for moving forward
- Contributing to client meetings on a regular basis. This will involve supporting on creating informative decks with the opportunity to talk through performance, key highlights, and next steps
- Collaborating with account managers on the output & strategy that we are delivering to clients, including measurement against KPIs and target goals
Why you should come and work with us
- Training & career development – Ongoing investment and commitment to your professional development
- Flexible working – Flexible start and finish times, remote and overseas working flexibility and a sabbatical opportunity after 5 years of employment
- Private health insurance – Private GP, hospital diagnosis and treatment, physio plus discounts and rewards through Vitality Healthcare
- Enhanced annual leave – 25 days annual leave, increasing each year up to a maximum of total 30 days
- Flexible annual leave – The ability to buy additional days or sell back unused holiday at the end of the year (up to 5 days)
- Octopus Money – Subsidised sessions with a financial adviser and access to a free money helpline
- Cycle to work scheme – Save 25-39% on a bike and accessories with tax-efficient payments spread over 36 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – Independent, free and confidential advice service available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year through our EAP programme
- Office perks – Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit and a stocked fridge for Friday drinks
- Social activities and team outings – A varied sports and social calendar, from sports days to summer soirées
- Incredible office – Located 1 minute away from Brixton Station in a modern open plan office with great communal space (including a roof terrace!) and events like Yoga and Fizz club hosted on a regular basis
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday (on-site)
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station