Paid Media Account Manager
Passion Digital is a dynamic, independent award-winning agency, based in the heart of Brixton. We’re an ambitious team of 35 digital marketing specialists experts in all aspects of digital marketing from Strategy, Design & Development, Social Media, PPC, SEO and Content Marketing. For the past decade, we have been delivering top-notch services to our clients and have built a reputation as a go-to company for full-service capabilities.
If you’re looking to join a company where you can make a real impact and grow both personally and professionally, Passion Digital is the place for you. We really do ‘walk the walk’ when it comes to rewarding ambition so come and have a chat and find out more!
You’re a confident, engaging and thorough. You combine critical thinking and creative thinking to solve problems…you Imagine Better!
You thrive in a buzzy dynamic (sometime a little chaotic!) office environment and want exposure to all facets of digital marketing.
You want a core role in a growing digital marketing team, working on a diverse range of clients across various industries, including e-commerce and B2B.
You want to evolve the digital marketing strategies of your clients paid media campaigns, maximising performance, meeting business objectives and driving growth.
You’re confident in developing strong stakeholder relationships across your client portfolio, ensuring client satisfaction by delivering measurable results and effectively addressing any concerns.
Key Role Requirements
- 2+ years’ paid media experience with an expert grasp of all things Paid Search & Social
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm with a natural ability to build strong client relationships
- Rigorous attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, capable of sifting through the data to find the insight
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, capable of taking that insight and turning it into a powerful and impactful narrative
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, +/- 1hr (on-site)
Why You Should Come and Work With Us
- Accelerated training through the Passion Academy, including self-study time, in-person events with industry experts, and business and management classroom sessions
- Competitive and progressive personal package, including salary, pension, private healthcare, flexible working hours, and 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and additional time off for each year of employment (up to 5 days)
- Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit and a stocked fridge for Friday beers
- Positive and enjoyable work environment with a focus on balance
- Access to our EAP programme
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station