Organic Marketing Account Director
We are hiring for…
An enthusiastic and experienced Senior SEO Account Manager looking for a step up or an SEO Account Director that wants to be part of an agency in growth mode. You will be instrumental in driving growth and client satisfaction for Passion Digital, a fast-growing digital marketing performance agency with a different outlook on SEO and organic marketing.
Passion Digital is an award-winning, digital marketing agency based in the heart of Brixton. We’re a team of 35 marketing specialists, proud of the clients we work with and the work we do for them. We are a confident, happy, professional bunch who take on challenges without fear of failure, never standing still and striving to Imagine Better every day.
So, if you’re looking to join an ambitious, authentic and energetic company where you can make a real impact, Passion Digital is the place for you!
Why Should You Come and Work With Us?
- Training & career development – Ongoing investment and commitment to your professional development
- Flexible working – Flexible start and finish times, remote and overseas working flexibility and a sabbatical opportunity after 5 years of employment
- Private health insurance – Private GP, hospital diagnosis and treatment, physio plus discounts and rewards through Vitality Healthcare
- Enhanced annual leave – 25 days annual leave, increasing each year up to a maximum of total 30 days
- Flexible annual leave – The ability to buy additional days or sell back unused holiday at the end of the year (up to 5 days)
- Octopus Money – Subsidised sessions with a financial adviser and access to a free money helpline
- Cycle to work scheme – Save 25-39% on a bike and accessories with tax-efficient payments spread over 36 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – Independent, free and confidential advice service available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year through our EAP programme
- Office perks – Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit and a stocked fridge for Friday drinks
- Social activities and team outings – A varied sports and social calendar, from sports days to summer soirées
- Incredible office – Located 1 minute away from Brixton Station in a modern open plan office with great communal space (including a roof terrace!) and events like Yoga and Fizz club hosted on a regular basis
The role and responsibilities will be split along the following areas:
Strategy & Client Services – 60%
- Devising integrated organic media strategies for our clients (SEO, content marketing, organic social media, digital PR…)
- Oversee the delivery of client organic campaigns to ensure best practice, innovation and excellence are displayed across all activities – inclusive of strategy, planning, implementation and reporting.
- Client relationship development: day-to-day presence where required, while building productive relationships with senior clients, unlocking new commercial opportunities for Passion Digital.
- Working closely with the Strategy & Performance team to provide holistic cross-channel strategies
- Leading the commercial business intelligence for our top clients
New Business – 30%
- Leading new business (RFI, RFP and pitches) and briefing our New Biz team on the type of brands we should pursue (RFI, RFP and pitches)
- Pitching for exciting new clients and onboarding them
- Working with inbound, outbound and partners new business leads
- Be out and about at events representing Passion
Product, agency & team development – 10%
- Help in the development of the agency products and services
- Be an example to follow for the more junior members of the team, leading by example and helping develop their skills, and the wider SEO department.
- Raise your and the agency profile through awards entries and conferences
Requirements, personality & Skills
Personality is key for us, this role requires an enthusiastic, confident and proactive team player who is highly organised, efficient and has a keen eye for detail and excellence. The role demands excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with clients and team members of all levels of seniority.
Although in growth mode, we operate with a small organic team where things move at a rapid pace, and plans frequently evolve. It is essential for you to thrive in this dynamic environment and be willing to take on various tasks as needed. Adaptability and a willingness to get your hands dirty are key attributes we value.
6+ years experience in organic marketing (owned and earned media), client management and a strong SEO background and skillset.
- Confidence in building and developing relationships with clients and understanding best how to meet their SEO needs.
- Proven record of performing SEO to a high-level.
- Well-rounded SEO skills, technical SEO, on-page, content creation and link building.
- Analytical mindset and experience with Excel and Analytics tools.
- A strong understanding of the range of SEO and analytics tools.
- Agency experience.
Demonstrable experience in:
- Improving organic performance for your clients
- Managing senior client relationships
- Project management
- Managing commercials