SEO Account Manager
We are looking for an SEO Account manager (Technical & Content) who has a great understanding of search engine optimisation and the wider digital ecosystem. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to learn and improve their knowledge. You will need to be analytical and solution-oriented with unparalleled levels of attention to detail, organisation and communication. The ideal candidate will be responsible for devising the strategy that we deliver to clients from the ground up. You will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of your clients’ performance.
- Oversee SEO strategies, planning and delivery of all technical & on-site work for your accounts
- Creating/optimising compelling content in collaboration with the content team
- Supporting our new business team during the proposal / pitching process
- Develop and nurture the skills of the existing juniors
Day-to-day responsibilities might include
- SEO research work
- Strategy development
- In-depth keyword research, keyword selection and keyword mapping
- Technical audits & implementation
- On-site & content optimisation
- Performance reporting and learnings
- Clients catch ups/calls
- At least 3 years’ experience in technical & content SEO, ideally agency side, with a proven track record of managing and delivering multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience planning and devising successful SEO campaigns
- Proven track record of running & executing successful SEO campaigns with performance in mind
- Demonstrable experience and up-to-date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
- Excellent client management skills with experience leading content pitches for new business
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, AHREFS, SEOMonitor, SEMRUSH and other industry leading tool
- Outstanding numeracy and analytical capabilities (strong MS excel skills)
- Impeccable written and spoken English and attention to detail
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing juniors
- Understand and communicate technical concepts to different audiences
- Ability to work well under pressure, autonomously, with an ability to handle competing priorities
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
4B Union Court, London, SW4 6JP – a 3-minute walk from Clapham North or Stockwell Tube station or a 10 minute bus ride from Clapham Junction.
While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, we welcome remote workers! You’ll be provided with a company laptop and, upon passing your probation, can request other items you need to work from home comfortably.
Why You Should Work for Passion Digital
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency that works hard to play hard.
- Training. The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, a day off on your birthday and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer and Christmas parties… you name it!
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience.