Senior PPC Executive
Passion Digital is a dynamic independent agency with a talented team of 35+ professionals. For the past decade, we have been delivering top-notch services to our clients and have built a reputation as a go-to company for full-service capabilities.
Our team is made up of passionate individuals who are dedicated to their craft and are always striving to push the boundaries and come up with innovative solutions.
We’re all about rewarding ambition and helping our team members grow, so if you’re interested in learning more about opportunities for career development, just ask us in the interview!
If you’re looking to join a company where you can make a real impact and grow both personally and professionally, Passion Digital is the place for you.
As a PPC specialist, you will have the opportunity to take on a central role in the digital marketing team, working on a diverse range of clients across various industries, including e-commerce and B2B. Your primary focus will be managing and optimising pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns across multiple channels, including display advertising.
Reporting directly to the Head of Department, you will be responsible for driving growth and success for our clients through strategic PPC efforts. You will lead clients and pitch and develop campaigns, using your expertise and knowledge to drive results.
This is a unique opportunity to further your career in digital marketing, with a focus on PPC. You will have the chance to work on a variety of projects and learn from experienced professionals, all while being rewarded for your hard work and dedication.
Key Role Requirements
- 1-2 years’ marketing experience
- Have managed Google and Bing Ad account, knowledge of other PPC platforms is a nice to have
- Bucket loads of enthusiasm, drive and potential
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Organised and strong analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, flexible working
Why you should come and work with us
- Accelerated training through the Passion Academy, including self-study time, in-person events with industry experts, and business and management classroom sessions
- Competitive and progressive personal package, including salary, pension, flexible working hours, and 25 days holiday per year, plus bank holidays and additional time off for each year of employment
- Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, and a stocked fridge for Friday beers
- Positive and enjoyable work environment with a focus on balance
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station