Technical SEO Audit Services in London
15 years of experience doing comprehensive, technical SEO audits
One of the first steps in any successful SEO campaign is a thorough SEO audit. You need to identify and remedy any potential obstacles to SEO performance on your website and also determine your current position within your marketplace, compared to your main competitors. This provides a solid foundation on which to base your wider digital marketing efforts.
<p”>Although the Passion Digital SEO team uses a number of industry-tested tools along the way, there’s nothing that can compete with the keen eye of an experienced industry professional when it comes to your SEO audit. With over 15 years of combined experience in technical on-site SEO, there’s not a lot that we haven’t seen!
We’ll investigate issues such as:
- Keyword usage & relevance – are we mentioning and covering the things our audience want?
- Originality and quality of content – are we putting out solid information?
- Canonicalization/duplication of pages – have we inadvertently tagged our way into duplicating everything on different URLs?
- Geo-location of pages – are your regional pages actually targeting their regions properly?
- Site architecture – is the site built in a hierarchical manner with a clear directory structure and appropriate internal linking?
- Broken links and server errors and other crawl errors– are we wasting search bot’s time and bandwidth and delivering frustration for users?
- Redirect chains
- Page speed
.. and any other issues which we find that can affect your natural search performance.
Depending on the size of the site, just fixing these initial issues can have a major impact on your overall search rankings.
Either way, we’ll make sure you know exactly what the issues are , with full explanation of everything right down to the specific URLs affected. We’ll provide actionable recommendations to resolve or mitigate everything to get your site ship shape again.