PPC Agency in London
We power every click to your site
PPC is a highly cost-effective method of advertising on both search engines and websites. With PPC (pay-per-click) advertising you only ever pay when a user clicks on your ad, plus you control how much you pay for each click and how much budget to allocate to your advertising campaigns, so you’ll never overspend.
If you have never run PPC adverts before, then you have yet to experience the benefit of having ads in front of your target audience within minutes of launching a campaign.
How can PPC help your business reach a new audience?
Reaching new audiences through organic search (SEO) can very time-consuming and competitive. PPC allows advertisers to show ads to their target audience almost immediately. This can be through keyword targeting for paid search adverts, where advertisers select relevant keywords that their potential customers will be searching for.
There are many platforms available, but the most popular PPC management one is Google Ads (formerly Google AdWords). Google Ads is segmented into paid search, shopping, display, remarketing, and YouTube.
- Paid Search refers to sponsored results that appear at the top of the Google listings when you run a search query.
- Shopping also appears in the sponsored search results, but your advert will show a product image and price, unlike paid search which is just text ads.
- Display refers to textual or graphical advertisements placed on third party webpages.
- Remarketing allows you to target your advertising to people that have visited your site already, allowing you to convert window shoppers into customers.
- YouTube offers In-Stream and In-Display advertising on the website, showing ads before users watch a video on YouTube. These ads can also appear within YouTube’s search results.
All of these channels operate on the same pay-per-click model.
It’s not just Google that offer PPC advertising – Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter all offer pay-per-click advertising. We are a PPC agency managing campaigns across all these platforms and can suggest which one is best for your campaign.
How well does PPC work with other digital channels?
PPC can fit in with a wider digital marketing strategy, by helping boost performance of other channels or feeding off traffic from other channels to help nurture users to a conversion.
Our team are experts at integrating PPC into a digital marketing strategy. We also work closely with other teams to ensure that the full campaign is working hard to deliver the best possible results. For example, we often collaborate with brand awareness campaigns by running remarketing activity from that traffic and aligning the messaging to ensure we are finding users who have shown interest in a product/service and taking them closer to a conversion.
Although we have a team who work exclusively on PPC, we always strive to integrate our activities where possible.
Why choose Passion Digital as your PPC management agency?
With the PPC landscape growing and with more and more data becoming available to advertisers, it can be a minefield to run a successful campaign and find your target audience. We help manage PPC campaigns, extract the meaningful data and present it back to our clients in a simple format for them to understand – removing the stress of trying to manage and analyse marketing activity yourself.
Here are few reasons why you should use Passion Digital as your PPC agency:
- We are PPC management experts with decades of collective experience who will manage all your PPC activity, leading the strategy and providing insights with detailed reporting.
- We are a results-driven PPC agency and focus on delivering leads and sales.
- We provide a bespoke service for each of our clients. Not only do we want to help grow your business, we also want to help you understand how PPC can be integrated into your digital marketing plan.
- Has your website has only just gone live or is about to? Are your natural search rankings unsurprisingly low? We can help you achieve instant visibility and establish your initial PPC activities.
- If your current provider isn’t doing a good job and you’re not seeing a return on investment, we can guarantee that our level of skill, experience, and dedication to our clients will help you achieve the results you’re looking for.
If you want to find out more about our PPC management services and how we could help you, get in touch and speak to one of the PPC team today.