We’re hiring an SEO Manager
Founded in 2012, Passion Digital are a full service digital marketing agency located in Clapham. Our mission isn’t just to generate good results, but to generate long term-business changing performance through our team of trusted digital experts, and we are looking for another expert to join our team.
We’re looking for an SEO Manager to join our growing SEO team. You will be responsible for directing and delivering SEO strategy on some of our largest clients and will be working closely with the Head of SEO to help shape and define our SEO offering.
We are looking for someone who takes real pride in their SEO knowledge and is always looking to test, learn and share. You’ll need to challenge the way we work, be innovative, reliable, hardworking and a great team player. You’ll be looking after the SEO for some of the UK’s best known companies, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
You will also need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
- Prioritised SEO strategy and implementation from the ground up – including:
- Thorough technical audits.
- On-page SEO recommendations.
- Backlink analysis with strategic input.
- Competitor / marketplace / industry analysis.
- Managing and delegating tasks to your direct reports.
- Organising leading client meetings & calls.
- Thought leadership within the team, achieved by attending conferences / talks and also testing and learning through non-client work.
- Supporting our new business team during the proposal / pitching process
- Contributing to wider channel strategic discussion.
- 3+ years experience of managing client accounts with hands on SEO, including (but not limited to)
- SEO fundamentals (meta tags, document outlines, image optimisation, robots.txt, XML sitemaps)
- Page speed
- Schema markup and structured data implementation
- Local SEO
- Mobile SEO
- Content optimisation and strategy
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of website architecture, best practices and crawlability.
- Enthusiasm for SEO, with a positive stance towards testing, learning and sharing within the team.
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics / Search Console and the ability to effectively communicate the impact of SEO deployments.
- Experience in using all major third party tools (SEMrush, Ahrefs, Majestic, Screaming Frog, Deep Crawl etc.)
- An appreciation for the ‘bigger picture’ – showing an understanding as to how SEO tasks fit within a digital marketing strategy.
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Strong client facing skills.
- Ability to pass on skills and learnings to others in a clear and concise way
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours – 8am – 9.30am to 4:30pm-6.00pm
- 4pm finish EVERY FRIDAY (not just the summer J)
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Free breakfast
- Free bar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
- Ping Pong and Foosball tables
- Monthly team sports events – tennis, football, cricket, golf, badminton
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Pastries every Friday
At Passion Digital we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. We focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
Passion Digital aims to create a nourishing and effective environment. We offer our employees in-office massages, Yoga & Pilates, subsidised gym membership, regular sports days, fruit and healthy snacks, breakfast and drinks, as well as flexible working hours and shorter Friday hours. We encourage teamwork and have regular agency lunches, individual presentations and team days out. Additionally, we provide a benefits package with many more perks.
Passion Digital is an advocate for continuous development and career progression. We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow grows our company, our clients and our community.
In 2018-2019 Passion went through many exciting transformations. The agency has doubled its employee count, expanded its office space and won several clients that offer our staff some fascinating new challenges.
Passion Digital are a full-service digital performance marketing agency. We have dedicated content, design and development resource in house and this ability to be in complete control of our output, means that we are able to deliver innovative, award winning campaigns!