We’re looking for an SEO Executive!
We’re looking for a new member of our growing SEO team. You will be responsible for the SEO strategy and implementation for your clients and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you. You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work, be innovative, reliable and hard working.
You’ll be looking after the SEO for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
You will need to be able to communicate clearly with your co-workers and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
- Support SEO managers on the strategy and implementation of SEO work
- Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing
- 2 year + experience of hands-on SEO
- Client management experience
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, and other standard SEO software
- Experience in conducting keyword research through various tools
- Complete understanding of website architecture, best practices and crawlability
- Complete understanding of international SEO, including multi-language and multi-region websites, hreflang implementation and geo-targeting
- Experience of devising and overseeing successful outreach campaigns that lead to decent growth in backlinks and rankings to client sites
- An understanding of schema mark-up
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Decent grasp of Excel (vlookups, pivots, countif, iferror, len, or|and)
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- CRO/UX experience preferable
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
9am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday (with a degree of flexibility!)
- 4B Upper, Union Court, 20-22 Union Road, London, SW4 6JP
Why you should work for Passion?
- We are a small but growing agency – as such you will immediately be exposed to the SEO industry at the highest level.
- Attendance at conferences – we know how important it is to keep up to date with the latest trends – as such expect to be attending a number of search related events throughout the year (whilst getting paid!)
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each and every one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company.
- In addition to 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year.
- Free gym membership.
- Free bar.
- Free fruit.
- Free yoga classes
- Free weekly massages
- Animal friendly.