Paid Social Account Manager
Passion Digital are an award winning, full service digital agency looking for an experienced Paid Social Account Manager to fill a key position in a growing team.
If you’re a smart, ambitious and passionate digital marketeer looking for your next role then we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly into the Head of Paid Social this role will give you the freedom and support to lead client strategies across a diverse client portfolio.
You will need to be able to think on your feet and be able to communicate effectively in this client-facing role.
As a nimble and agile agency, we want to work with people who are innovative, reliable and hardworking but also prepared to challenge the way we think and work and drive us forward!
Key Role Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Paid Social or performance marketing role.
- An Agency background is highly desirable.
- Exceptional project management, communication and co-ordination skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to confidently lead client meetings and calls
- A meticulous media planner with the ability to create complex media forecasts and back those up with robust assumptions, methodologies and rationale.
- An Excel wizard, with the ability to quickly translate data into insight.
- A PowerPoint storyteller, with the ability to succinctly and creatively share that insight with key stakeholders!
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Attribution tools & FMPs is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of other Paid media channels and how these fit in the consumer journey
- A bold approach to innovation and testing and the ability to effectively implement client testing plans and development roadmaps.
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands and is keen to explore the wider digital landscape.
- Devising and implementing bold, innovative & bespoke Paid Social strategies
- Forging strong relationships with senior clients, you will be an extension of their business, a consultant, a partner, a problem solver.
- Retain, nurture and grow our existing client portfolio
- Ensure constant innovation and testing across your client portfolio.
- Serve as a thought leader across the business and sector on topics such as planning, product, strategy and innovation
- Leading new business pitches, with support from the Head of Department
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We see the future of the Passion office as our ‘hub’, a place to collaborate, host meetings and work on projects. When we can the ambition is to move to a model that facilitates this but also accommodates WFH flexibility.
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Free bar
- The Passion Academy is there to help deliver on your training programme and career development goals.
- Plenty of office benefits (when we get back to the office!) Breakfast, massages, yoga sessions, ping pong and foosball tables… Subsidised gym memberships, bike to work scheme and access to Perkbox offering 100’s of discounts and freebies.
Who are we and what do we stand for: Passion digital is an independent agency, well financed and in full control of its own destiny. We are a performance-based, e-commerce digital marketing agency investing in our ambitions to grow; our clients, our people, our proposition and business by doing the right things transparently, with agility and a can-do attitude.
Growing client base, asking us to do more: We have over 40 clients working with us and around 90% of them on a monthly retainer basis making for mostly predictable workloads and expectations. That said as small medium sized growth businesses and charities themselves they love innovation and proactive thinking in keeping with their ‘challenger brand’ status. We work with B2B and B2C clients across many sectors, territories, some full service some single service but all want us to do more from strategy, CRO to Amazon e-commerce & marketing
Keeping ourselves sharp and keeping a balance: People matter right and we work hard to create an interesting and rewarding work experiences both in the office, our hub or when working from home. Our view of the future is that the office is not where we go to work but where we go to create and collaborate with our teams and colleagues… Working from home is here to stay for those that want to or need to so long as it also works for your clients and colleagues.
Innovation and learning keeps all of us fresh and on our toes. That is why we invest consistently in the Passion Academy to facilitate tailored training and career progression, and our Fuel and Sparks innovation programme that encourages everyone to join one of our virtual teams looking into the future to create and deliver an edge for our clients… and to challenge our design and development team!
…sound interesting… come and have a chat!