Paid Social Account Manager
Passion Digital are an award winning, full service digital agency looking for an experienced Paid Social Account Manager to fill a key position in a growing team.
If you’re a smart, ambitious and passionate digital marketeer looking for your next role then we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly into the Head of Paid Social this role will give you the freedom and support to lead client strategies across a diverse client portfolio.
You will need to be able to think on your feet and be able to communicate effectively in this client-facing role.
As a nimble and agile agency, we want to work with people who are innovative, reliable and hardworking but also prepared to challenge the way we think and work and drive us forward!
Key Role Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Paid Social or performance marketing role.
- An Agency background is highly desirable.
- Exceptional project management, communication and co-ordination skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to confidently lead client meetings and calls
- A meticulous media planner with the ability to create complex media forecasts and back those up with robust assumptions, methodologies and rationale.
- An Excel wizard, with the ability to quickly translate data into insight.
- A PowerPoint storyteller, with the ability to succinctly and creatively share that insight with key stakeholders!
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Attribution tools & FMPs is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of other Paid media channels and how these fit in the consumer journey
- A bold approach to innovation and testing and the ability to effectively implement client testing plans and development roadmaps.
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands and is keen to explore the wider digital landscape.
- Devising and implementing bold, innovative & bespoke Paid Social strategies
- Forging strong relationships with senior clients, you will be an extension of their business, a consultant, a partner, a problem solver.
- Retain, nurture and grow our existing client portfolio
- Ensure constant innovation and testing across your client portfolio.
- Serve as a thought leader across the business and sector on topics such as planning, product, strategy and innovation
- Leading new business pitches, with support from the Head of Department
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday. We see the future of the Passion office as our ‘hub’, a place to collaborate, host meetings and work on projects. When we can the ambition is to move to a model that facilitates this but also accommodates WFH flexibility.
Why you should work for Passion
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency that works hard to play hard.
- The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, and a company fridge with beers for early-finish Fridays
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer and Christmas parties… you name it!
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience.
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station