Paid Social Account Manager
Passion Digital are an award winning, full service digital agency looking for an experienced Paid Social Account Manager to fill a key position in a growing team.
If you’re a smart, ambitious and passionate digital marketeer looking for your next role then we want to hear from you!
Reporting directly into the Head of Paid Social this role will give you the freedom and support to lead client strategies across a diverse client portfolio.
You will need to be able to think on your feet and be able to communicate effectively in this client-facing role.
As a nimble and agile agency, we want to work with people who are innovative, reliable and hardworking but also prepared to challenge the way we think and work and drive us forward!
Key Role Requirements
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Paid Social or performance marketing role.
- An Agency background is highly desirable.
- Exceptional project management, communication and co-ordination skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- The ability to confidently lead client meetings and calls
- A meticulous media planner with the ability to create complex media forecasts and back those up with robust assumptions, methodologies and rationale.
- An Excel wizard, with the ability to quickly translate data into insight.
- A PowerPoint storyteller, with the ability to succinctly and creatively share that insight with key stakeholders!
- A good working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Attribution tools & FMPs is highly desirable.
- Good knowledge of other Paid media channels and how these fit in the consumer journey
- A bold approach to innovation and testing and the ability to effectively implement client testing plans and development roadmaps.
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands and is keen to explore the wider digital landscape.
- Devising and implementing bold, innovative & bespoke Paid Social strategies
- Forging strong relationships with senior clients, you will be an extension of their business, a consultant, a partner, a problem solver.
- Retain, nurture and grow our existing client portfolio
- Ensure constant innovation and testing across your client portfolio.
- Serve as a thought leader across the business and sector on topics such as planning, product, strategy and innovation
- Leading new business pitches, with support from the Head of Department
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours
- Once we come back to the office…
- Regular yoga sessions
- Regular professional massages
- Breakfasts & bar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
- Ping Pong and Foosball tables
- Pension scheme
At Passion Digital we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. Therefore, we focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
Passion Digital is an advocate for continuous development and career progression. We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow, grows our company, our clients and our community.