Paid Media Executive
We are looking for smart graduates to join our growing performance marketing agency, particularly our paid media team.
If you’re smart, quick thinking, collaborative, web savvy and love all things digital, then we want to hear from you. The right candidate will be innovative, reliable and hardworking, all whilst keeping an eye on latest trends and technologies.
You’ll be working with all sorts of companies in a variety of sectors, from global brands to fantastic start-ups. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with team members.
A good degree from a reputable university – preferably a 2:1 or higher.
Work experience or internship in a professional capacity – desirable.
You will need to have
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Willingness to navigate tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organisational skills, proactivity, self-motivation and a positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
What you’ll do:
The type of work you’ll do will depend greatly on what department you’ll want to join, but there are some examples below:
- PPC – Assist the managers in the team with optimisation tasks across mainly paid search. These include campaign creation, bid management, ad copy creation, data analysis and research.
- Paid Social – Assisting the team with creation and optimisation of social media campaigns accross Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn… you name it!
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station.
While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, you can mix working from home and working in the office as we have all security measures in place.
Why You Should Work for Passion Digital
- We are a full-service agency, which means that you can learn from people across the digital marketing spectrum!
- The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow.
- We offer good benefits including flexible working hours, weekly socials (in person or online), regular learning sessions and more. When we are in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga and a company fridge with beers for our early Fridays.
- We close the office over the Christmas period so you can enjoy more time with your loved ones. For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holidays.
- We love attending digital marketing awards nights and hosting digital marketing training sessions for industry professionals.
- Pandemic-allowing, we have quarterly parties with our great team of Passionistas.