Offsite- SEO Specialist
We’re looking for a new member of our growing SEO team. You will be jointly responsible for the SEO strategy and implementation for your clients and will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of our company.
If you’re smart, quick thinking, efficient and love SEO then we want to hear from you. You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work, be innovative, reliable and hard working.
You’ll be looking after the off-page SEO performance for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as many fantastic start-ups and charities. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role.
- Support SEO managers on the strategy and implementation of SEO work
- Work closely with the content team planning, creating and outreaching successful content marketing campaigns
- Oversee the backlink profile of our clients
- Performing backlink profile audits and analysis
- Ownership of backlink/off site performance and reporting.
- Supporting our sales team during the proposal / pitching process
- Client management – keeping our clients up to date with the work you’re doing
- 2 year + experience of hands-on SEO
- Link Building experience
- Client management experience
- Thorough understanding of Google Analytics
- Experience of using Screaming Frog, Ahrefs, Majestic SEO, Moz tools, and other standard SEO software
- Experience in conducting keyword research through various tools
- Understanding of how Search engines work and onsite SEO.
- Experience of devising and overseeing successful outreach campaigns that lead to decent growth in backlinks and rankings to client sites
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Decent grasp of Excel (vlookups, pivots, countif, iferror, len, or|and)
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong numerical, analytical and creative skills
- Strong attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday +/- 1 hour
4pm Friday Finish
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours – 8am – 9.30am to 4:30pm-6.00pm
- 4pm finish EVERY FRIDAY (not just the summer J)
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Free breakfast
- Free bar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
- Ping Pong and Foosball tables
- Monthly team sports events – tennis, football, cricket, golf, badminton
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Pastries every Friday
- Regular company lunches
- Pension scheme
At Passion Digital we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. Therefore, we focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
Passion Digital aims to create a nourishing and effective environment. We offer our employees in-office massages, Yoga & Pilates, subsidised gym membership, regular sports days, fruit and healthy snacks, breakfast and drinks, as well as flexible working hours and shorter Friday hours. We encourage teamwork and have regular agency lunches, individual presentations and team days out. Additionally, we provide a benefits package with many more perks.
Passion Digital is an advocate for continuous development and career progression. We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow, grows our company, our clients and our community.
In 2018-2019 Passion went through many exciting transformations. The agency has doubled its employee count, expanded its office space and won several clients that offer our staff some fascinating new challenges.
Passion Digital are a full-service digital performance marketing agency. We have dedicated content, design and development resource in house and this ability to be in complete control of our output, means that we can deliver innovative, award winning campaigns.