New Business Account Manager
This role would suit an ambitious Account Manager or digital marketeer looking to move into a commercially focused role in a fast-growing digital marketing agency. If you are looking for your next opportunity within a fun, hard-working and vibrant team and company – keep reading.
The role of the Account Manager – New Business is exciting & varied and is pivotal to the achievement of our very ambitious goals and targets for FY22. In this role, you will be reporting to the Marketing and New Business Director and the objective is simple: win new business and help us grow! The key responsibilities will be:
- Create and manage an awesome end to end experience for prospective new clients
- Handle all new enquires coming into the business via passiondigital.co.uk, email and occasional phone calls.
- Quickly build client rapport to understand the client/brand strategic needs
- Deliver high quality digital marketing presentations and proposals with minimal guidance
- Coordinate the pitch process for larger client opportunities working together with the strategy/planning, SEO, Social, PPC and etch teams as required
- Work together with the Marketing department to ensure the business gets a steady flow of (the right) leads through the Passion Digital website.
- Manage and work our pipeline of opportunities (CRM)
- 3+ years’ experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in a digital marketing agency
- Hands on experience on planning and running successful paid media campaigns.
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands the digital landscape, with good understanding of how organic and paid media channels and complement each other:
- SEO, Content marketing, Paid Search, Paid social, organic social media marketing, email marketing.
- Able to produce effective RFPs, excellent pitches and able to close the deal.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with a resourceful can-do nature and desire to win
4B Union Court, London, SW4 6JP – a 3-minute walk from Clapham North or Stockwell Tube station or a 10 minute bus ride from Clapham Junction.
While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, we welcome remote workers! You’ll be provided with a company laptop and, upon passing your probation, can request other items you need to work from home comfortably.
Why You Should Work for Passion Digital
- We are a full-service agency, which means that you can learn from people across the digital marketing spectrum!
- We offer good benefits including flexible working hours, weekly socials (in person or online), regular learning sessions and more
- The Passion Academy is there to help deliver on your training program and career development goals.
- When we’re in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for on Fridays
- We close the office over the Christmas period so you can enjoy your holidays
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day off
- Access to the company’s Pension scheme
- When we can (thanks, corona), we love attending digital marketing awards nights and hosting digital marketing training sessions for industry professionals
- Pandemic-allowing, we have quarterly parties with our great team of Passionistas