We’re Hiring For…
An enthusiastic, friendly and highly organised individual to play a pivotal role in managing all aspects of our 35-person London office. Someone to support us across all areas of the business from front of house, Human Resources and day-to-day operations. An individual who will create a welcoming, positive and professional environment for employees and visitors alike. Ultimately, we are looking for someone to support our Executive team in the day-to-day running of the company and ensuring Passion Digital is a great place to work!
Passion Digital is an award-winning, digital marketing agency based in the heart of Brixton. We’re a team of 35 marketing specialists, proud of the clients we work with and the work we do for them. We are a confident, happy, professional bunch who take on challenges without fear of failure, never standing still and striving to be better every day.
So, if you’re looking to join an ambitious, authentic and energetic company where you can make a real impact, Passion Digital is the place for you!
Why Should You Come and Work With Us?
- Training & career development – Ongoing investment and commitment to your professional development
- Flexible working – Flexible start and finish times, remote and overseas working flexibility and a sabbatical opportunity after 5 years employment
- Private health insurance – Private GP, hospital diagnosis and treatment, physio plus discounts and rewards through Vitality Healthcare
- Enhanced annual leave – 25 days annual leave, increasing each year up to a maximum of total 30 days
- Flexible annual leave – The ability to buy additional days or sell back unused holiday at the end of the year (up to 5 days)
- Octopus Money – Subsidised sessions with a financial adviser and access to a free money helpline
- Cycle to work scheme – Save 25-39% on a bike and accessories with tax efficient payments spread over 36 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – Independent, free and confidential advice service available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year through our EAP programme
- Office perks – Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit and a stocked fridge for Friday drinks
- Social activities and team outings – A varied sports and social calendar, from sports days to summer soirées
- Incredible office – Located 1 minute away from Brixton Station in a modern open plan office with great communal space (including a roof terrace!) and events like Yoga and Fizz club hosted on a regular basis
Skills & Personality
Personality is key for us, this role requires an enthusiastic and proactive team player who is highly organised, efficient and has a keen eye for detail. The role demands excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with employees and external parties of all levels of seniority. Strong Microsoft Office skills are a must, as well as the ability to learn new systems and processes on the job. It is important that you are flexible, practical and calm whilst managing your own priorities and finding creative solutions to problems.
9 am – 5.30 pm Monday to Friday, +/- 1hr
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ
Roles & Responsibilities
1. People (30% of time)
- Supporting the Management team in the delivery of training initiatives, including booking external training sessions, coordinating internal sessions, collating feedback, maintenance and development of our digital training hub – Passion Academy
- Assisting the team with elements of the end-to-end recruitment process such as drafting offer letters, contracts, coordinating reference requests, set-up of new starters on the system, communication of staff changes to the Finance team and onboarding of new starters
- Assisting with elements of the employee leaver process, such as coordinating the removal of IT access, collecting office keys, notifying finance, etc.
- Coordination of the biannual office survey, reviewing and monitoring feedback and supporting the Management team with actions arising from the survey
- Managing updates of the company handbook and other key sources of information for employees
- Administrative tasks within the HR system including HR audits, keeping employee files up to date and monitoring employee sickness and holiday allowances
- Supporting with both employee and client collections and gifts, as and when requested
- Lead and champion the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) initiatives at Passion; organising events, planning content through the year, support the running of an inclusive recruitment and selection process, responsible for raising the DE&I agenda through all aspects of Passion. Responsible for managing the DE&I budget, covering events, workshops, training, roundtable discussions, lunch and learns, culture day, content, etc.
2. Office Management (40% of time)
- Be the “go-to” person in the London office, managing all day-to-day office issues such as stationary, food, drink, cleaning products, office perks, vouchers and petty cash. Accepting and managing deliveries and directing the main telephone line. Welcoming visitors and supporting the team to keep meeting rooms set up for the meetings
- Liaising with external office suppliers, such as IT support, office cleaners, health insurance providers etc.
- Responsible for ensuring fire safety and health and safety initiatives are in place and maintained
- IT management – Inventory keeping, onboarding and offboarding tech, proactive hardware management (cyber essentials, IT policy and processes, SharePoint, etc.). Helping with onsite IT and hardware queries. Ordering new laptops/tech and ensuring laptop insurance
- Take responsibility for day-to-day finance admin, including processing invoices within ReceiptBank, scanning relevant paperwork to the Finance team, posting cheques, credit card reconciliations, expense reconciliations
- Supporting the Finance & Operations Director with insurance renewals and maintaining an accurate and up-to-date summary of insurance policies
- Proactive management of policies, updating the broker if any circumstances change or assets are added, maintenance of a detailed summary of premiums, excess, period of cover, key terms and exclusions, etc.
- Liaising with the Finance Assistant to communicate pay changes and drafting pay update letters as well as supporting with legal admin, contract renewals and Companies House administration etc.
3. Other (20% of time)
- Helping to coordinate and progress Passion’s B Corp journey
- Support Senior Management team with proposals, sponsorship contracts, pitch documents, meeting minutes, schedule coordination, meetings and travel
- Support with social events such as the summer party, Christmas party, team lunches, work socials, offsite events, etc
- Champion Passion’s work with our four adopted charities, ensuring each charity is onboarded as a client of Passion with a clear scope of work, client lead for all charities
- Ad hoc support to the team to ensure the smooth running of the office