Passion Digital are an award-winning, digital marketing agency based in the heart of Brixton. We’re a team of 35 marketing specialists, proud of the clients we work with, and the work we do for them. We are confident, happy, professional bunch who take on challenges without fear of failure, never standing still and striving to be better every day.
So if you’re looking to join an ambitious, authentic and energetic company where you can make a real impact Passion Digital is the place for you!
Why Should You Come and Work With Us?
- Training & career development – Ongoing investment and commitment to your professional development
- Flexible working – Flexible start and finish times, remote and overseas working flexibility and a sabbatical opportunity after 5 years of employment
- Private health insurance – Private GP, hospital diagnosis and treatment, physio plus discounts and rewards through Vitality Healthcare
- Enhanced annual leave – 25 days annual leave, increasing each year up to a maximum of total 30 days
- Flexible annual leave – The ability to buy additional days or sell back unused holiday at the end of the year (up to 5 days)
- Octopus Money – Subsidised sessions with a financial adviser and access to a free money helpline
- Cycle to work scheme – Save 25-39% on a bike and accessories with tax-efficient payments spread over 36 months
- Employee Assistance Programme – Independent, free and confidential advice service available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year through our EAP programme
- Office perks – Fun office perks like ping pong, fresh fruit and a stocked fridge for Friday drinks
- Social activities and team outings – A varied sports and social calendar, from sports days to summer soirées
- Incredible office – Located 1 minute away from Brixton Station in a modern open plan office with great communal space (including a roof terrace!) and events like Yoga and Fizz club hosted on a regular basis
Hours & Location
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday, +/- 1hr | Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ
This role would suit a creative and efficient digital strategist with experience on content marketing and the ability to effectively use insight & research to deliver effective digital strategies.
The digital strategist will be responsible for devising cross channel strategies with a focus on organic content, managing client relationship and workflows and managing research projects. The role will require close coordination and collaboration across the agency’s specialist marketing functions (PPC, Display, Video, Social, Content, SEO) on the research aspect, as well as strong client management skills.
This Digital Content Strategist will be part of the organic team at Passion Digital and report to the Head of organic marketing.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a content marketing, communications or research role, preferably on agency side.
- A passion for content writing and editing
- An enthusiastic digital marketer who is familiar with the digital landscape and eager to stay updated on the latest industry trends
- Highly organised/disciplined, a strong project manager able to effectively manage flow of work between clients and writers and deliver to deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Rigorous attention to detail with impeccably high standards
- Ability to understand complex client requirements and distil them into clear research briefs and content strategies
- Understanding of organic social content best practices and performance optimisation
- Ability to create informative performance reports using looker studio, GA4, SEM rush, Ahrefs, GSC, etc. and use these reports to inform decision making.
- Strong knowledge of onsite SEO and ability to conduct effective keyword research.
- Familiarity with research tools required, GWI a bonus.
You will support the agency and the organic team by working collaboratively & effectively with multi-channel clients, be the account lead where required and use research and analysis to inform wider media and organic marketing strategies. This will be in 3 key areas.
- Competitor and market analysis – review the landscape, competitor’s comms and media strategy and identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
- Audience research and persona development –use 3rd party data and 1st party research to identify core and stretch audience focus and strategies
- Channel identification and prioritisation – understand the role and focus for each channel and how to measure effectiveness of individual channel contribution
- Devise and implement bold, innovative, bespoke and ultimately effective content and cross channel strategies with support from specialist teams.
- Translate strategies into client targets and KPIs.
- Manage workflows between clients and writers to deliver content to deadlines and to a high standard.
- Perform content (on-site, off-site, social media) audits to identify opportunities and guide content strategy
- Effective coordination of specialist teams on multichannel clients to ensure cohesion and that tactics remain aligned to the overall strategy (project management)
- Creation of monthly reports, quarterly reviews and annual reviews as well as assisting/leading monthly performance calls when required
- Identifying potential upsell/cross-sell opportunities for existing clients and assist channel specialists in putting together proposals
New Business & Marketing
- Support the pitch team with insights and data: competitor/market analysis, audience research, audit of current activity, etc.
- Support the marketing team with research and insights into different industries or channels, and with the creation of quarterly industry reports, whitepapers, etc.