Digital PR Manager
We are looking for a passionate, creative, and ambitious Digital PR Manager who knows all about gaining the right coverage for the right brands. You will help to define and lead our digital PR offering and work with our content strategists to build a team that delivers world-class content campaigns. We are a growing team with lofty ambitions of separating ourselves from other agencies with the content we create. We believe the Digital PR industry is saturated with recycled and one-dimensional campaigns, so we want to create content for our clients that stands out. So, if you want to work for an agency that creates industry-leading content but has a CEO that doesn’t make it all about them, then come work for Passion Digital.
- Helping to define our digital PR proposition.
- Managing digital PR activity across multiple accounts, including our own Passion Digital.
- Campaign ideation.
- Establishing and managing relationships with clients.
- Managing the outreach process from building media lists to reporting on campaign results.
- Working with our designers and developers to bring campaigns to life.
- Building relationships with journalists.
- Monitoring journalist requests and newsjacking opportunities for clients.
- Campaign reporting.
- Pitching and proposal creation.
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience using digital PR to generate organic links.
- Creatively driven and motivated by seeing their campaigns/clients in the news.
- Media contacts and experience with journalist databases.
- Be experienced in writing press releases, outreach emails and managing the outreach process.
- Pitching ideas to existing and prospective clients.
- Have a good understanding of SEO best practices and how digital PR helps drive results for SEO.
- An ambitious marketer who wants to build a team and help to define, grow and run an industry-leading digital PR offering.
Why you should work for Passion Digital
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency that works hard to play hard.
- Training. The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 23 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, a day off on your birthday and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer and Christmas parties… you name it!
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience.
Office Location: cool, culturally rich… and a great roof terrace!
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station