Digital Marketing Executive
We are looking for smart graduates to join our growing performance marketing agency. There are roles available in all departments: paid search, social advertising, SEO, content marketing, web design/development… whatever floats your boat!
If you’re smart, quick thinking, collaborative, web savvy and love all things digital, then we want to hear from you. The right candidate will be innovative, reliable and hardworking, all whilst keeping an eye on latest trends and technologies.
You’ll be working with all sorts of companies in a variety of sectors, from global brands to fantastic start-ups. You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with team members.
A good degree from a reputable university – preferably a 2:1 or higher.
Work experience or internship in a professional capacity – desirable.
You will need to have
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Willingness to navigate tasks, find suitable solutions and seek help/advice where appropriate.
- Enthusiasm and passion for new technologies, demonstrated through personal projects and commitment to learning new skills.
- Effective communication and organisational skills, proactivity, self-motivation and a positive attitude.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities.
What you’ll do:
The type of work you’ll do will depend greatly on what department you’ll want to join. If you are a numbers person and enjoy seeing instant results you might want to join our PPC or paid social departments, and if you love writing, the content marketing department might be for you. If you are always up for a challenge and have a technical mindset you can join our super strong SEO team and if you want to touch a bit of everything and have an analytical and curious mind, you might want to join our Insight and strategy team. Do you have an eye for design and super good taste? There is a space for you in our web team.
The kind of work you will do in each department will be extensive, but there are some examples below:
- SEO – conducting keyword research and onsite optimisation for clients, support/learning about technical audits.
- Insight and Strategy – helping out with audience/competitor research, market analysis, social listening, general strategy for clients.
- Content Marketing: helping out with research for blog topics, writing articles, help with outreach tasks, posting/scheduling on social media.
- PPC: assisting the managers in the team with optimisation tasks across mainly paid search. These include campaign creation, bid management, ad copy creation, data analysis and research.
- Web design/development: helping with designing assets for social posts, banners, newsletters, icons, helping with development tasks on different coding languages, UI design…
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station.
While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, you can mix working from home and working in the office as we have all security measures in place.
Why You Should Work for Passion Digital
- We are a full-service agency, which means that you can learn from people across the digital marketing spectrum!
- The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow.
- We offer good benefits including flexible working hours, weekly socials (in person or online), regular learning sessions and more. When we are in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages, and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- We close the office over the Christmas period so you can enjoy your holidaysFor each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holidays.
- When we can (thanks, corona), we love attending digital marketing awards nights and hosting digital marketing training sessions for industry professionals.
- Pandemic-allowing, we have quarterly parties with our great team of Passionistas.