We’re hiring a Content Strategist!
We’re looking for an experienced content strategist to lead our growing team, shaping and delivering the content strategy for our wide range of clients. You will be responsible for devising the strategy that we deliver to clients from the ground up. You will have a prominent role in shaping the direction of both the content team and the company as a whole.
If you’re smart, quick thinking and passionate about content and its relationship with SEO performance we want to hear from you. You’ll need to challenge the way we think and work, be innovative, reliable and hard working. You will be managing and growing a talented team of content professionals and overseeing the content campaigns for some of the biggest brands in the world, as well as many fantastic start-ups. It’ll be up to you to use the resources available in the most effective way possible.
You will need to be able to think quickly on your feet and be able to communicate efficiently and effectively in this client-facing role. This includes pitching for new business, presenting at QBRs and at Passion-led events. You will be the go-to content expert for both the team and our largest clients. You will need to be able to manage a talented team of content professionals efficiently and delegate tasks to your team members when required.
The roles and responsibilities
- Oversee content strategy, planning and tactical delivery of all content marketing work for all clients
- Leading content strategy and implementation for our senior clients and Passion Digital
- Supporting our new business team during the proposal / pitching process
- Oversee the content team growth, well-being and productivity
- Create a team dynamic that people want to be part of with a clear vision and direction
- Develop and nurture the skills of the existing content team
- Working closely with the technical SEO and performance marketing team to achieve team goals
- Be the go-to person for the team in terms of advice and direction in all things content both inside and outside of Passion Digital.
Day to day responsibilities might include:
- Research and insight wor
- Strategy alignment
- Creative ideation
- Creating content calendars and roadmaps
- Performance reporting and learnings
- Client catch ups/calls
- 4 years + experience of hands-on content work; writing, editing, research, outreach…
- Experience planning and devising successful outreach / link building campaigns
- Demonstrable understanding of how content drives the principles of inbound marketing
- Proven track record of running successful content marketing campaigns with SEO performance in mind
- Excellent client management skills with experience leading content pitches for new business# Strong understanding of Google Analytics, Search Console, AHREFS, SEOMonitor, SEMRUSH and other industry leading tool
- Impeccable written and spoken English and attention to detail
- Able to produce client facing documents to a high standard using MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience of managing small teams & freelancers
- Strong creative skills
- Understand and communicate creative concepts to different audiences
- Existing network of contacts for blogger outreach, link building or content writing (ideally!)
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and time management
9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday +/- 1 hour
4pm Friday Finish
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours
- Once we come back to the office…
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Free breakfast
- Free bar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
- Ping Pong and Foosball tables
- Pension scheme
Why you should work for Passion Digital
At Passion Digital we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. Therefore, we focus on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
Passion Digital aims to create a nourishing and effective environment. We offer our employees in-office massages, Yoga & Pilates, subsidised gym membership, regular sports days, fruit and healthy snacks, breakfast and drinks, as well as flexible working hours and shorter Friday hours. We encourage teamwork and have regular agency lunches, individual presentations and team days out. Additionally, we provide a benefits package with many more perks.
Passion Digital is an advocate for continuous development and career progression. We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow, grows our company, our clients and our community.
In 2018-2019 Passion went through many exciting transformations. The agency has doubled its employee count, expanded its office space and won several clients that offer our staff some fascinating new challenges.
Passion Digital are a full-service digital performance marketing agency. We have dedicated content, design and development resource in house and this ability to be in complete control of our output, means that we can deliver innovative, award winning campaigns.
No recruitment agencies please! No, really.