Content Marketing Executive
We’re hiring a Content Marketing Executive
Are you curious, creative, a great storyteller and LOVE good content? Passion Digital is looking for a Content Marketing Executive to join our dynamic and innovative digital marketing agency.
The role would suit a candidate who has a background in the content side of SEO, masters the English language like a pro, enjoys writing and proofreading and has a keen eye for detail.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- Support the Content Marketing Manager in performing keyword research to inform our clients’ content calendars
- Monitor what competitors are doing and see what we can learn from them
- Monitor content trends in the market
- Attend creative brainstorms with specialists from across our agency
- Come up with creative ideas for our clients’ content calendars
- Create client profiles and tone of voice documents based on a thorough understanding of our clients’ brands, target audiences and products/services
- Help set the tone for our clients’ content programmes by writing copy and content pieces like landing pages, blog posts, contributing articles and more
- Get yourself out there by writing blog posts for the Passion Blog
Managing our Freelance Writers
- Help the Content Marketing Manager source and select the best freelance writers for our writing team
- Outsource work to freelance writers as required
- Create detailed article briefs for freelance writers
- Ensure all incoming content meets our clients’ standards by careful proofreading and copy editing
- 1+ years’ experience working in a content creation role
- Good client communication skills – you’ll be expected to attend client calls and meetings
- Creative flair and the ability to think outside the box
- Impeccable written and spoken English
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with fellow writers
- Experience in article writing
- Ability to work according to deadlines
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
Nice to Have’s
- Experience with keyword research tools like SEMrush, Keyword Keg, AlsoAsked, Ahrefs or Stat
4B Union Court, London, SW4 6JP – a 3-minute walk from Clapham North or Stockwell Tube station or a 10 minute bus ride from Clapham Junction.
While the coronavirus pandemic lasts, we welcome remote workers! You’ll be provided with a company laptop and, upon passing your probation, can request other items you need to work from home comfortably.
Why You Should Work for Passion Digital
- We are a full-service agency, which means that you can learn from people across the digital marketing spectrum!
- We offer good benefits including flexible working hours, weekly socials (in person or online), regular learning sessions and more
- When we’re in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for on Fridays
- We close the office over the Christmas period so you can enjoy your holidays
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day off
- When we can (thanks, corona), we love attending digital marketing awards nights and hosting digital marketing training sessions for industry professionals
- Pandemic-allowing, we have quarterly parties with our great team of Passionistas