This role would suit a bold, innovative, digital strategist with a proven track record leading relationships and growing businesses.
The Business Director will be responsible for the digital strategy and ultimately growth of the agency’s Tier 1 clients. They will be directly responsible for a team of senior account managers and for the co-ordination and integration of specialist marketing functions (PPC, Social, Display, Content, SEO & Web).
The Business director would be part of the senior management team, jointly responsible for devising and implementing agency growth initiatives.
- 8+ years’ experience in a performance marketing role, preferably in a digital marketing Agency
- A passionate digital marketeer that understands the digital landscape, a thought leader at the forefront of the latest industry trends.
- Proven track record of managing C-suite relationships
- An inspirational leader, role model and mentor with high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional project management, communication and co-ordination skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- A cultural Ambassador in and outside of the Agency
- Devising and implementing bold, innovative & bespoke digital strategies
- Forging strong relationships with our senior clients, you will be an extension of their business, a consultant, a partner, a problem solver.
- Retain, nurture and grow our existing client portfolio
- Lead, motivate and inspire your team and the wider agency
- Support the development and standardisation of Passion Digitals digital product
- Ensure constant innovation across our existing accounts, working closely with all teams to ensure this is happing at a micro level as well as macro.
- Serve as a thought leader across the business and sector on topics such as planning, product, strategy and innovation
- Ensure there is smart and clear prioritization of planning time. Identify the most important projects, manage client expectations accordingly
- Line management responsibility of a team of up to 5 senior account managers.
- Create a team dynamic that people want to be part of with a clear vision and direction for the business, the standards that you set and push for
- Be jointly responsible for new business, working with heads of department and senior team to ensure we are delivering pitches to the highest standards…and winning business!
- 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Thursday +/- 1 hour
- 4pm Friday Finish
- We are super flexible, friendly and personable. Each one of our employees gets a say in how we move forward as a company
- 23 days holiday you also get your birthday off each year
- For each year you work at Passion, you get an extra day of holiday
- Flexi hours – 8am – 9.30am to 4:30pm-6.00pm
- 4pm finish EVERY FRIDAY (not just the summer J)
- Free weekly yoga sessions
- Free professional massages
- Free breakfast
- Free bar
- Subsidised gym memberships
- Access to Perkbox on passing probation – 100’s of discounts and freebies available
Passion Digital are a full-service Digital Marketing Agency, we believe happy people make motivated and hardworking employees who do great and rewarding work for our clients. We pride ourselves on creating an inclusive and effective work environment where people get the opportunity and freedom to be the best versions of themselves, both professionally and personally.
We provide our employees with subsidised learning opportunities both inside and outside of our office and believe that nurturing talent and helping our people grow grows our company, our clients and our community.
In 2018-2019 Passion went through many exciting transformations. The agency has doubled its employee count, expanded its office space and won several clients that offer our staff some fascinating new challenges.