Biddable Media Account Director
We are looking for an experienced, self-starting Account Manager looking for a step up and who will play an instrumental role in driving growth and client satisfaction for Passion Digital, a fast-growing digital marketing performance agency. This is a newly created role in the agency with a view to building a team under the right candidate.
The role and responsibilities will be split along the following areas:
- Strategy & Client Services – 50%
- Devising integrated paid media strategies for our clients (Paid Search, Shopping, Display, programmatic, social)
- Working closely with the Insight & Strategy team to provide holistic cross-channel strategies
- Leading the commercial business intelligence for our top clients
- New Business – 20%
- Leading new business (RFI, RFP and pitches) and briefing our New Biz team on the type of brands we should pursue (RFI, RFP and pitches)
- Pitching for exciting new clients and onboarding them
- Working with inbound, outbound and partners new business leads
- Be out and about at events representing Passion
- Team Management – 20%
- Work within a team of 12+ and alongside Specialist Heads of department, the ambition is to build a Paid Media function under the right candidate.
- Reporting to the Head of Paid Media you will be working closely with the senior management team, to ensure we are at the cutting edge in all we do
- Product development – 10%
- Help in the development of the agency products and services
- Raise your and the agency profile through awards entries and conferences
4+ years’ experience in paid media
Demonstrable experience in:
- Improving paid media performance for your clients
- Managing senior client relationships
- Managing a team
- Project management
- Managing commercials
Why you should work for Passion
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 25 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages, and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative, and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency, we work hard to play hard!
- The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer, and Christmas parties… you name it!
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station