Assistant to Management Team
This is an exiting role working with and supporting the Senior Management team at Passion Digital an independent 35+ person digital performance marketing agency based in Brixton, London. Helping with recruitment, dealing with suppliers, assisting the Sports and Social team, occasionally building presentations, organising internal events, onboarding and off-boarding joiners and leavers, supporting our marketing team posting and updating our branded platforms and wellbeing initiatives are just some of the tasks you will be involved with from month to month.
If one role in the business embodies are culture; open, honest, supportive and caring, this is it. As a Passionista champion you will have a positive, can do outlook on life, like using your own initiate but be driven as team player and be unfazed working to deadlines, then please contact us, we would love to chat. Contact us at email@example.com
- Assisting recruitment and staff onboarding/offboarding processes
- Manage office suppliers and sustain a great working environment
- Help shape and organise internal and company events
- Support the Sports and Social club and Passion Academy
- Champion Breathe HR and LastPass platforms, usage and reporting
- Make Owen, Chily and Tim more efficient!
- Out-going, caring, positive personality
- An aptitude for using/navigating IT/management platforms
- Self-motivated and happy to use your own initiative
- Discipline to combine daily/weekly tasks with projects seamlessly
- Office management and an interest in Digital Marketing, helpful
- Always happy to help, challenge and improve
Why you should work for Passion Digital
- It’s fun. We are a young, vibrant, collaborative and talented group of digital marketers, growing fast as an agency that works hard to play hard.
- Training. The Passion Academy offers tailored training programmes to help you grow and develop your career.
- Access to senior management. The door is always open, we love feedback and have a sacrosanct monthly State of the Nation meeting to report on how we are doing as a business and celebrate personal and collective successes.
- Competitive and progressive personal package. Including salary, pension, flexible working hours and 23 days holiday per annum, plus bank holidays, a day off on your birthday and one extra holiday day for each year you work with us… plus regular performance reviews and check-ins.
- Balance. When in the office, you can enjoy ping pong, fresh fruit, weekly yoga, monthly massages and a company fridge with beers for Fridays.
- Safe and healthy working. Both at home and in the office we will support all your tech requirements, including your own laptop, double screens, etc.
- Camaraderie. Our Sports & Social Club is owned and run by you and the team, organising regular monthly activities, summer and Christmas parties… you name it!
- Market facing. We love attending digital marketing awards nights, commenting on industry issues and sharing our knowledge/experience.
Office Location: cool, culturally rich… and a great roof terrace!
Piano House – 4.01 Piano House, London SW9 8DJ – a 1-minute walk from Brixton Station