Content Marketing Manager
Are you curious, creative and LOVE good content? Passion Digital is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our dynamic and innovative growing digital marketing agency.
The role would suit a candidate who has a background in the content side of SEO, enjoys content, planning and strategy, can translate performance goals into content briefs and has worked on link building projects.
The Roles & Responsibilities
- Work closely with the rest of the SEO & content team on putting together deliverables such as content strategies, audits, editorial calendars, project plans, creative briefs and reports.
- Keep up to date and apply content best practices to drive results for content, SEO and web clients.
- Recommend appropriate content formats: blogs, videos, tools, surveys, infographics, etc…
- Support the SEO team by strategising and executing content-specific campaigns for a range of clients in various sectors, including travel, fashion and b2b enterprises.
- Conduct analysis on existing content using tools such as Google Analytics, SEMRush, Buzzsumo, Google Search Console and Ahrefs.
Content Strategy & Analysis
- Own the content strategy from analysing current performance, to devising a strategy and implementing it. Creative briefs based on insights are key to the success of content campaigns.
- Attend and organise brainstorms with internal teams, select the best ideas and help create content decks to pitch content ideas to clients.
- Great attention to detail to ensure that the content produced matches the requirements, the standards of the client and the standards of Passion Digital.
- Work closely with copywriters and UX designers to ensure briefs timelines are kept to.
- Being able to communicate clearly with the client and demonstrate the value of the content being produced and promoted.
- Outreach and digital PR: this is vital to ensuring the content produced provides value to the client.
- Building relationships with key influencers (writers, journalists and bloggers) to help secure media coverage for clients.
- Work together with the Social teams to ensure timely promotion of content.
- 3+ years’ experience working in a digital agency in a role with focus on content strategy and planning.
- Good client communication skills. Expected to attend client meetings and status calls. Proactive approach to client communication.
- Creative flair and the ability to think outside the box.
- Impeccable written and spoken English.
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships with influencers.
- Experience in coordinating content project in a range of formats – blog posts, press releases, landing pages etc.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Basic understanding of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
*No Recruiters Please*