We recently announced that existing Google Ad Grant accounts can apply to advertise multiple domains under one account, so we thought we’d stick with charity/non-profit PPC and mention Google GrantsPro.
What is Google GrantsPro?
Existing Google Ad Grant advertisers who utilise the full $10,000 per month given to them have the opportunity to gain a much larger grant of $40,000 per month to spend on Google Search Advertising.
How Do I Get Google GrantsPro?
To qualify for the larger amount, it’s not as simple as just spending the $10,000 per month Google provide to non-profits (which we know in itself is a huge task!). There are a number of factors that need to be taken in to consideration – your Google Ad Grants account must have:
- Spent at least $9,900 twice in six months.
- Correctly installed Conversion Tracking and be actively tracking at least one conversion (tracking conversions from Google Analytics in to AdWords also counts).
- Account-level click-through-rate (CTR) of 1% or higher.
- Agree to complete surveys and provide conversion data numbers.
- Manage the account at least weekly or bi-weekly.
You’ll need to fill out an application form confirming these points and provide details on how you plan to use the additional budget provided. This requires more detail than the Ad Grant application and data would need to be included, for example if donations increased by x% how would that effect the people who benefit from your charity.
If you are lucky enough to meet the criteria and are awarded $40,000 per month the next question is, what do you do with that money? Passion Digital have worked with many Ad Grant and GrantsPro accounts so we understand how to make them work for your organisation. We can help throughout the process and maximise the chances of upgrading your existing AdGrant account to a GrantsPro account.